Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.Mark Amend
1. It was 34 deg and partly cloudy when I got up. Now, after sunny skies all day, it’s 45 deg.
2. I had another bad night, sleep-wise, last night. I probably ate something at the party yesterday that didn’t agree with me. I stopped at Safeway and picked up a package of Imodium before we went. That should stop my problems that seem never to have gotten better after the collards incident. (I know TMI.)
3. Big Al and I headed out to the Commissary for our (almost) bi-monthly trip. We got a lot of fresh food and some stuff like fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, ground turkey and soft margarine that the dietitian encouraged me to use when I was there yesterday.
4. We stopped on the way home and got Jimmy John’s sandwiches for lunch – turkey and ham for Al, and roast beef and turkey for me.
5. I’m headed to the living room to watch some more of the Valhalla Murders (and maybe examine the inside of my eyelids for a while.)
How about you? What made you happy today?