I told my friend that I’m emotionally “hitting a wall” and she said “Sometimes walls are there so we can lean on them and rest.”Brandon Kyle Goodman
1. It was in the mid 30s and cloudy when I got up. It topped out at 45 deg, and even though the sun came out, it still felt cold.
2. I slept longer this morning than I’m used to, so I’ve felt a little discombobulated all day. When I started to fix Al’s oatmeal for breakfast, I realized I had picked up steel-cut oats instead of old fashioned oats. So he had to have raisin bran instead.
3. I managed to do the New York Times Crossword puzzle in time to go over to the Wellness Center. Colin started me on a different routine, so I again I was a little out of sorts.
4. I fixed some asparagus that I got at the Commissary for lunch, to go with the little pork loin I disinterred from the freezer. It was wonderful. I always love to first tender little spears.
5. The laundry is finally finished, and I’m ready to go to Gazebo Group. WHEW.
How about you? What made you happy today?