For many years, at great cost, I traveled through many countries, saw the high mountains, the oceans. The only things I did not see were the sparkling dewdrops in the grass just outside my door.RABINDRANATH TAGORE
1. It was 41 deg with wet streets when I got up. It was cloudy and cold all day today until mid-afternoon, when the sun came out. The temperature never did get above 45 though.
2. #2 son has landed safely in Buenos Aires. I’m looking forward to hearing about all his adventures.
3. I went over to the Wellness Center and got my cardio done for the day – 60 minutes on the NuStep.
4. We had leftover turkey chili for dinner. I’m trying to be “heart healthy” and had carrot sticks and a few Bite-sized Tostitos with mine.
5. I wish I liked vegetable soup. There were what looked like great ones in the New York Times Cooking section today. I may try one or more of them, and freeze some to take with us when we have to go to temporary housing while they’re working on the refresh of the house. I can always warm it up in the microwave.
How about you? What made you happy today?