Only when it is dark enough, can you see the stars.Martin Luther King, Jr.
1. It was 31 deg and clear when I got up. The sun has been out all day with bright blue skies. High temperature is 40. It’s supposed to freeze tonight, but I don’t have to go anywhere tomorrow until late morning so it should have thawed out by then.
2. Annual meeting at the church, complete with Deacon and Elder installation and ordinations, and welcoming of two new members. I didn’t go to the potluck dinner celebration.
3. Al and I went to Royal Thai Bistro for lunch. I had Holy Basil with chicken and Al had Sweet and Sour Chicken. Very tasty.
4. We stopped at Safeway on the way home and picked up the order I made last night because I had forgotten to get bread for my toast. I also got grapes, cottage cheese and tomatoes.
5. I’m enjoying seeing pictures of Buenos Aires from #2 son. He seems to be coping with the Spanish well enough to get around town on the buses.
How about you? What made you happy today?