If something good happens, travel to celebrate. If something bad happens, travel to forget. If nothing happens, travel to make something happen.Anonymous
1. It was 33 deg and cloudy when I got up. It cleared off by noonish, and the temperature topped out at 45 deg.
2. One of the maintenance men came and checked on my shower that lost its plastic strip at the bottom of the door. It’s okay for now, but they’ll order another one to be dealt with when they do the refresh.
3. I scurried down to Trader Joe’s and picked up a couple of oranges, and a couple of apples, and enough of my breakfast sausages to last until I can’t cook.
4. After that, I went to the Wellness Center and watched HCR’s Politics Chat from yesterday. I came home and fixed White Bean Chicken Chili. It smells and tastes wonderful. It’s another offering from the sisters for soup/stews with lots of veggies.
5. I’m really pleased with my weight loss following a combination of the dietitian’s plan and my doctor’s plan to minimize beef, eat mostly chicken, fish, and pork, include beans and whole grains, and at least 5 fruits and vegetables every day.
How about you? What made you happy today?