And if you follow your truth down the road to peace and the affirmation of love, if you shine like a beacon for all to see, then the poetry of all the great dreamers and philosophers is yours to manifest in a nation, a world community, and a Beloved Community that is finally at peace with itself.John Lewis
1. It was 31 deg and clearing when I got up. The sun was out until the middle of the afternoon when it clouded up and began to get cooler. The high temperature today was 47 deg.
2. I’ve been on a jihad today to squash the ads on Facebook. They always come back, but at least they slow down for a while.
3. I spent an hour on the NuStep at the Wellness Center. It beats sitting in front of the computer or in my recliner with my feet up. I feel like the kids in The Cat in the Hat.
Too wet to go out and too cold to play ball,
So we sat in the house and did nothing at all.Dr. Seuss
4. I picked up Whoppers for lunch today. Big Al had fries with his.
5. It’s Groundhog Day. I’m eternally grateful that we don’t have to repeat these cold, damp February days like those poor people in the movie.
How about you? What made you happy today?