This was love: a string of coincidences that gathered significance and became miracles.CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE
1. It was 45 deg and damp when I got up. We’ve had rain off and on all day. The high temperature was 50 deg.
2. I’ve started messing with the taxes. I discovered I still need Al’s paperwork from the Office of Personnel Management. <sigh> I did get the filing cabinet drawer cleaned out, though.
3. I went over to the Wellness Center and got my steps in this morning.
4. We had most of the rest of the White Bean Chicken Chili for lunch today. Good dinner for a cold rainy day.
5. I heard from #2 son with more pictures from Buenos Aires. It’s a bustling city with lots of construction and cranes dotting the skyline.
How about you? What made you happy today?