The time is always right to do what is right.MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
1. It was 43 deg with drizzle when I got up this morning. The drip, drip, drops continued all day with the temperature only reaching 48 deg.
2. Busy day, with a few changes to my schedule, so I was a little stressed today. Nothing major, just nothing happening when I had planned. Sometime in there, I got the laundry all washed, dried, folded, and hung up.
3. I had an appointment with my personal trainer, and we got it done, Although I felt rushed the whole time.
4. Lunch was a chicken thigh, yellow squash, and rice for me, and Al’s leftover chicken yakitori for him.
5. The Greisser Girls got rescheduled to today on Zoom. Luckily, today is Gazebo Group on Zoom, so I can go from one to the other without having to cut either short.
How about you? What made you happy today?