One day at a time – this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.Mary Morrison
1. It was mid 40s and raining when I got up. The rain kept on until shortly after noon when the sun came out. They are promising changeable weather for the rest of the day – alternating sun and showers. The high temperature will be 49 deg.
2. I was struck by this post from one of my blogger friends. She basically said exactly what I’ve been feeling.
3. Over to the Wellness Center to work out on the NuStep. I’ll be happy when the wind, rain, and 40 deg weather lets up and I can walk outside more.
4. I brought a tunafish sandwich and chocolate chip cookie home from the Bistro. Big Al made his own sandwich.
5. The fellow who’s in charge of buildings and grounds brought the carpet man over for us to look at what colors they had. We were able to pick out a really nice selection for the living room, and bedrooms.
How about you? What made you happy today?
Terry and I went to lunch at a fairly new Vietnamese restaurant. I will blog later about the experience as it is part of my Yelp connection. Afterwards, when we got home, I made a pecan pie. Pictures of all of this is on my Instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/dkzody/