I speak of change not on the surface but in the depth — change in the sense of renewal.James Baldwin
1. It was 38 deg when I got up with clearing skies. We had sporadic sun breaks all day with the temperature topping out at 48 deg.
2. This morning was spent catching up on emails and newsletters that I have let slide all week.
3. I went over to the Wellness Center and managed to get most of my steps for the day before I scurried home to fix lunch.
4. We had Bear Creek “Darn Good” Chili that I added ground turkey to. It was very acceptable, but not like Wick Fowler’s at all. Hot (with fire, not with pepper), and filling.
5. The landscapers have been spreading wood chips in all the flower beds. That really helps hold the moisture in the soil and gives some nutrients to the plants.
How about you? What made you happy today?