Grateful living is the stance we take when confronting adversity. It is the deep knowledge that what is before us may not be desired, but we can take control of ourselves despite the chaos around us.Joe Primo
1. It was mid 40s and mostly cloudy when I got up. We had sunny skies most of the afternoon with a high temperature of 51 deg.
2. Today is our first grandbaby’s 25th birthday (hardly a baby anymore). I remember that day well.
3. The folks who are packing and storing our stuff while we’re in temporary quarters came and looked at how much we had. They will pack all the books, tapes, knick-knacks, art work, etc., and put the boxes in the (otherwise empty) garage, and store the furniture in their warehouse. The refresh of my house is getting real!
4. I fixed Mahatma red beans and rice with lil’ smokies for lunch.
5. My wandering #2 son is back in the old USofA, after being in Argentina for two weeks. Mother hen is happy to have her chick back where she can talk to him.
How about you? What made you happy today?