One doesn’t have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient.Charles M. Blow
1. It was 38 deg under clear skies when I got up. The sun was out most of the day and the temperature reached 48 deg.
2. I’m not sure what was going on, but most of the wildlife around here was active this morning. There were several flights of geese (honking as they went), three deer in the backyard and innumerable squirrels. I didn’t see the raccoons or the coyote. (TBTG).
3. I went over to the Wellness Center and got my steps for the day before lunch. On the way home I drove to Safeway and picked up the order I made this morning. I replenished the fruit, milk and eggs, but I forgot cottage cheese. <sigh>
4. We finished off the Bear Creek “Darn Good” Chili from Wednesday.
5. I’ve done an inventory of the freezer and have 5 lbs of ground beef. I’m trying to figure out how to turn that into something that will be good frozen and then microwavable. I’ll boil up all the chicken parts I’ve found, freeze the stock, and take the meat off the bone. I see at least one round of Chicken Tetrazini in our future (with leftovers to freeze and then microwave).
How about you? What made you happy to day?