Listen to your heart and trust the direction you are being pulled. Something inside you already knows what to do.Spring Washam
1. It was around 40 deg and raining when I got up. The days are definitely getting longer – sunrise at 7:10 and sunset at 5:36. The days may be getting longer, but they’re not getting any warmer. High temperature today was 47 deg.
2. I picked up the groceries that I had ordered yesterday first thing this morning after breakfast. They had everything I ordered, but I forgot to order butter. That’s why I keep a running grocery list at Safeway.
3. Al had a webinar with his safety people this morning, so I went over to the Wellness Center and rode the NuStep before my time with my personal trainer. He says I’m improving, but I don’t see it. I HAD lost 7 lbs since I had the heart attack when I got on the scale this morning.
4. I fixed pork chops, cinnamon applesauce, Brussels sprouts, and sweet potato for our lunch today.
5. I’m going to have to start going through all the clothes I have stashed in my closet and take the ones that are too big for me to Goodwill or somewhere. We’ve been in this house for 10 years and I need to bite the bullet and get rid of some (or a lot of) stuff.
How about you? What made you happy today?
Clothes too big . . . What a wonderful problem to have!
I was available to take a friend to her followup appointment after yesterday’s cataract surgery. We’ve always said we would be there to take care of each other as we get older.