Has it ever struck you that life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quick you hardly catch it going?Tennessee Wiliams
1. It was 41 deg when I got up this morning with clouds. It’s been cloudy all day, and now it’s drizzling with a high for the day of 49 deg.
2. I went over to the Wellness Center right after breakfast and did most of my steps for the day.
3. On the way back to the house, I went to Metropolitan Market and got a little pre-made salad. I also picked up a little bit of Green Peppercorn Pate (YUM). While I was there, I explored some of their pre-made meals, and I’m thinking that will be a go-to for us when we are in the temporary housing.
4. I had Southwest Vegetarian Salad and a little bit of pate for lunch. Big Al fixed himself a sandwich. He’s planning on cooking some pasta for himself for this evening.
5. I have almost lost my religion over passwords. There are several messages from claims filed on my TriCare account. Probably from my time in the hospital. I’ve tried to review them, as requested, but I keep getting WRONG password, or WRONG user name. #2 son helped me and I finally got on the site, and it told me there were no claims. (head desk). I’m happy that it’s not just me. I guess I’ll have to try again later.
How about you? What made you happy today?