Take your good fortune and lift your life to its highest calling. Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.Oprah Winfrey
1. It was 24 deg when I got up this morning, with bright blue skies. Today is the first day sunrise was before 7:00 am. Spring is DEFINITELY coming. The sun was out all day and it managed to get up to 40 deg. It looks like we’ve got one more night in the 20s and then it won’t be freezing any more.
2. I went over to the Wellness Center before 11:00 and got my steps for the day. I met with Colin and he had me do my balance and strength exercises.
3. I picked up Al and we went down to the Veterans Affairs at American Lake, south of Lakewood. Based on the PACT Act, Al may be eligible for more disability payments. We went down there to check and get the paperwork to send in.
4. We were STARVING by the time we got back to Tacoma, so I got beef pho for lunch. Big Al is trying to clean out the freezer, so he had shrimp.
5. #2 son is on the road headed for Tacoma so he can help us pack up the electronics before we go into temporary housing next week. Last time I checked he was headed north out of Portland.
How about you? What made you happy today?