If only we’d stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time.Edith Warton
1. It was 35 deg with wet streets and a dusting of snow in the grass and bushes when I got up. By time for breakfast the sun was out and we had blue, blue skies. It clouded up while we were out for lunch, and we had a little sleety shower, but now the blue skies are back. Temperature is 44 deg. And now it’s raining and cloudy again…
2. Good sermon that urged us to figure out whether Jesus had to be tested, or whether he was tested just to confirm his divinity. Interesting.
3. They’ve recently opened a Chipotle restaurant and we went down there. The barbacoa still tastes just like I remembered. I had a bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, barbacoa, pico de gallo, guacamole, queso blanca, and vegetables. Al had a bowl with white rice, pinto beans, chicken, vegetables, pico de gallo, and shredded cheese. VERY TASTY!
4. I’m trying to take a day off from worrying about what to pack, what to throw away, what to save, what to eat, etc., etc., etc.
5. I’m afraid my diet is completely shot and will continue to be until this move to temporary housing is finished. I HAD been doing so well, but I guess it’s impossible when I’m not in charge of my own life.
How about you? What made you happy today?