I am especially glad of the divine gift of laughter; it has made the world human and lovable, despite all its pain and wrong.W.E.B. Du Bois
1. It was still cold this morning when I got up – 32 deg and cloudy, but no precipitation. We had drizzle off and on all day, along with a few sun breaks. The high temperature crawled up to 42 deg this afternoon.
2. For a month that has fewer days than any other, February certainly feels like it lasts forever. I’m ready for flowers, and warmer temperatures.
3. I started a pot of chili before I went to the Wellness Center. By the time I got home it was just about ready to eat. Great dinner on this cold damp day.
4. I managed to get all the laundry washed, dried, sorted, delivered, folded and hung up by shortly after lunch.
5. Gazebo Group is meeting this evening in the Wellness Center. It will be nice to catch up with everybody. Fingers crossed that the rain/sleet/snow holds off.
How about you? What made you happy today?