We can do great things even if we feel like sad little potatoes sometimes.Jonathan Edward Durham
1. It was in the upper 30s and rainy when I woke up. The sun came out about mid-morning. It’s pretty windy, but the high temperature got up to 47 deg.
2. As soon as I got showered and dressed I ran over to the house and got stuff for breakfast. The fellow who will be painting was already there filling holes and generally getting ready to paint.
3. I actually walked up to the Wellness Center and spent a hour on the NuStep. I may get my 10,000 steps today.
4. Al walked up to the Bistro and met me for lunch. I had a tunafish sandwich and he had an egg salad sandwich.
5. I went to my Cardiac Rehab appointment at Tacoma General. They had all the regular equipment that we have at the Wellness Center, and it was much more crowded. I think Colin can do just as good a job.
How about you? What made you happy today?