If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.Orson Welles
1. It was in the low 30s and cloudy when I woke up. We’ve had brief moments of sunshine today, but it’s been mostly cloudy. The high this afternoon has been 48 deg. I keep seeing pictures of spring flowers on Facebook, but none outside my windows.
2. I picked up my Safeway order and then went shopping in my garage for fruit. Al asked me to get one of the “camping” mattresses. It will be more comfortable for him on the bed here. I also got the card table and brought it over to the Cottage so we could eat dinner and play Cribbage. As I was on my way to the Wellness Center, I saw one of the guys and got him to get the card table out of the car and take it into the Cottage.
3. I had a good workout on the NuStep, followed by a session with my personal trainer. I’m glad he’s been working with me on my balance, because I have to get into and out of the tub over here to shower. I’m spoiled with a stall shower at my regular place of abode.
4. We had Chicken Tetrazinni for lunch with salad. Good dinner with enough left for Al to have this evening.
5. We’re having Gazebo Group via Zoom this evening. That’s always fun.
How about you? What made you happy today?