The foundation of the quality of your life resides in how you engage with the present moment each day.Shannon Ables
1. There was 36 deg. and clearing when I got up this morning. The sun was out until about 3:00 pm when we had a couple of showers. The high temperature was 49 deg (getting warmer finally.)
2. I went up to the Bistro for Bible Study – there’s no privacy in the Cottage. The text was from John – the Samaritan woman at the well. One of those texts that I know so well it’s hard to get anything new out of.
3. I went from there to my NuStep machine and pedaled up about 7000 steps.
4. Al joined me in the Bistro for lunch – tunafish salad sandwich for me, egg salad sandwich for him. The barista is going on a short vacation the rest of the week, so she was giving away cookies and donuts. We each got a cookie for lunch, and brought home a donut for tomorrow.
5. Greisser Girls Gab will be kicking off in a couple of minutes. I’ll stay here in the living room of the cottage while Al goes in the bedroom, closes the door and supposedly sorts the laundry. Actually, he’ll probably take a nice nap.
How about you? What made you happy toda