Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.Melody Beattie
1. It was 34 deg and cloudy when I got up. The sun was out and in all morning long. The rain started dripping about 1:30 and the temperature cooled off from its high of 47 deg.
2. Right after breakfast, we gathered up all the dirty clothes and Al took the first load to the Garden Apartments while I ran over to the house and fetched the detergent and dryer sheets. Then I went back to the laundry and got Al’s walker and took the other load over.
3. While we waited for the clothes to wash, we played a fine game of Cribbage. Al took the first dried load back to the cottage, and I stayed with the other load while it dried.
4. We were both ready for lunch of chicken pot pie and I added broccoli cooked in the microwave, with Parmesan cheese sprinkled over it.
5. I finally got all the clothes sorted, the hanging clothes hung, and everything else folded and put away. WHEW!
How about you? What made you happy today?
Ah, laundry…I did 2 loads b4 school — towels and cat bedding. Then off to school to read to 3 first grade classes. One was a real handful. I came home tired.