Gratitude practice isn’t about pacifying our painful or challenging times—it’s about recognizing them and finding self-compassion as we do the work.Alex Elle
1. It was in the low 30s with frost on the cars when I got up this morning. We’ve had rain, both drizzly and pouring, all day long, with a high of 44 deg.
2. Good, and interesting sermon about Jesus and the Samaritan woman at the well. The preacher asked us to consider that the whole story is an allegory. Fascinating…
3. We went to Royal Thai Bistro for lunch. I had Beef Noodle Soup (#5 heat), and Al had Chicken Pad Thai.
4. On the way home we stopped at Safeway and picked up the order I made yesterday.
5. We made it home in time to argue with the selection process for the March Madness teams. Once the show ends, I’ll try filling out a bracket. I always lose early, but I do like to play.
How about you? What made you happy today?