Where do you invest your time, your life, and your love, knowing that whatever you pay attention to thrives?Karen Maezen Miller
1. It was 37 deg and clear when I got up this morning. The sun was out all morning and it got up to 50 deg. Nice weather!
2. Today was wash day – everything is washed, dried, folded and hung up. That’s the best I can say about it. It’s like I’ve been really bad and a witch has transformed me into my college self who would spend all day at the laundromat. It took from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm to do two loads over at the Garden Apartments.
3. The Garden Apartments have continental breakfast Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and we were able to snag a leftover donut that we shared.
4. Al and I had leftover Mexican Casserole for dinner. Nothing special.
5. While we were over at the Garden Apartments doing the wash, the lady who is in charge of philanthropy dropped by and gifted us with wine, and Diet Pepsi. Bless her…
How about you? What made you happy today?