What would it be to awaken to a day devoted to gratitude, a day of thankfulness for what was and yet will be?Stephen Levine
1. It was in the high 30s and partly cloudy when I got up. With full sunshine all day we managed to hit 60 deg this afternoon.
2. I spent most of the morning at the Wellness Center on the NuStep. I, hopefully, made up some of steps I didn’t get around to doing this week.
3. The only problem with the lovely weather is that the trees, and bushes, and flowers have decided it’s time for pollen. We got a warning this morning that cedar, and birch are really high, and my eyes are itching and my nose knows.
4. We finished off the Bear Creek Tortilla Soup for lunch. I had stashed it in the freezer and then heated it up in the crockpot.
5. Al decided to sit in the sun on one of the memorial benches that was given in memory of a couple who lived in the Garden Apartments when we were there. The donors of the bench are their daughter and son-in-law, who are our neighbors in the Duplex
How about you? What made you happy today?
The pollen (and cat fur) is causing my allergies to act up. Thank goodness for Claritin.