You have come into the world to do this, to go easy, to be filled with light, and to shine.Mary Oliver
1. It was 44 deg and cloudy early this morning. They’ve been threatening me with rain ever since I got up but it never has materialized. The temperature topped out at 58 deg.
2. The sermon this morning was about the man who was born blind and Jesus gave him back his sight. The temple officialdom wouldn’t believe him. The preacher suggested it was because everyone in the story, except Jesus, was thinking in binary terms. Blind or sighted – sinful or sinless – and expanding that – male or female – white or black – good or bad. Like we all do sometimes.
3. Al and I went to Pomodoro’s for lunch. I had Chicken Marsala and Al had Chicken Florentine. We enjoyed it.
4. We are still basking in Arkansas’s last minute win over #2 Kansas yesterday.
5. We’re waiting anxiously for the start of the next basketball game we care about – St. Mary’s and UConn. There are WAY too many games…
How about you? What made you happy today?