For God the line between life and death disappears entirely.Sarah Wiles
1. It was in the low 40s and cloudy early this morning. It was partly to mostly cloudy until early afternoon when the sun came out to stay and the temperature got up to 55 deg.
2. In Bible Study this morning we looked at John 11:1-45, the story of Lazarus, Martha, and Mary. We wondered what Lazarus must have been thinking/feeling when he was dead and then jerked back to life. He may have been quite happy (as we are promised we will be) when he was dead. (see above)
3. I attended Bible Study on my iPad from the Bistro. It’s very satisfactory, except everybody on campus seems to drop by, and want to chat. That’s okay, though, it’s good to visit with folks. After Bible Study, I went into the Wellness Center and rode the NuStep to get my steps for the day.
4. Al walked up and met me at the Bistro where we had lunch – egg salad sandwich for him, and tunafish sandwich for me. I also had a peanut butter cookie for dessert.
5. Greisser Girls Gab in just a few minutes. I’m glad I’m in a better humor today than I was yesterday.
How about you? What made you happy today?