It’s precisely the people who are considered the least “likely” leaders who end up inspiring others the most. Everyday people and everyday acts of courage eventually change everything.Ai-Jen Poo
1. It was 43 deg and cloudy when I got up this morning. The weather has been nothing if not changeable. Sunshine, drizzle, hard rain, sleet, sun, cloudy – take your pick. High this afternoon has been 47 deg.
2. I watched the new episode of Ted Lasso this morning. There were several laugh-out-loud moments. Golly, I love that show!
3. I started out to walk up to the Wellness Center before noon, when one of the drizzles started to I went back to the Cottage and got the car and drove up there. I got a good number of my steps for the day out of the way.
4. This is Thursday, so it’s Whopper Day. I drove down to Burger King and picked them up. On the way home there was a hard rain shower, complete with sleet/grapple. I got pretty cold and wet just going from the car to the door of the cottage.
5. Looking forward to a couple of March Madness basketball games this afternoon/evening. Arkansas v UConn and Gonzaga v UCLA. Arkansas is unlikely, but then, they were unlikely on Saturday. UCLA will keep my bracket for the West intact, but Gonzaga is a Washington favorite.
How about you? What made you happy today?