A teacher comes, they say, when you are ready. And if you ignore its presence, it will speak to you more loudly. But you have to be quiet to hear.Robin Wall Kimmerer
1. It was in the upper 30s with wet streets when I got up this morning. Another changeable weather day. Now the sun is out, but I got poured on when I went to pick up the mail at lunchtime. It’s pretty cool and windy as well – high temperature of 47 deg.
2. I verified that we’ll be able to move back to the Duplex on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I’ll really be happy to get back in my own bed!
3. I had a good workout with my personal trainer. We’re working on practical things like spacial awareness, as well as strength and stamina.
4. I took myself to KFC and got a three-piece meal, all dark, for lunch. Al had some of the macaroni and cheese he had frozen before we moved over to the Cottage. I’ve got to get my diet back under control, but not until I can cook.
5. I keep seeing pictures of flowering bushes and trees, but so far, nothing is in bloom except the forsythia. My camellia has a couple of flowers out, but the rhododendrons aren’t blooming yet. Hopefully next week I can put pictures of more flowers on this page.
How about you? What made you happy today?