May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.J.R.R. Tolkien
1. It was mid 30s and cloudy when I got up. We’ve had more changeable weather again today, with more sun breaks than yesterday, and no rain, so far. It is still windy though and it never warmed up much – 48 deg for the high.
2. I took the car and drove over to the duplex early this morning because I wanted egg for breakfast, and I didn’t want the breakfast bowl that’s over here. I retrieved two Jimmy Dean Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits. I fixed one this morning and I’ll have the other tomorrow. Very satisfactory.
3. Then I went to the Wellness Center and worked out on the NuStep for an hour or so. I finished watching all three seasons of my Finnish murder mystery yesterday, so I just watched the first half of Sleepless in Seattle. I’ll probably watch the rest of it while I wait for the basketball games to start.
4. I went back to the duplex to get something for my lunch – I’m basically uninterested in anything available over here. I got the stuff to make Harriet’s Polenta, and had that. I thought I would fix fresh broccoli to go with it, but the broccoli in the little refrigerator at the cottage had been in there too long. I ended up throwing it out, and having some cherry tomatoes with the polenta.
5. Looking forward with crossed fingers to the UConn v Gonzaga game this evening. Go Zags.
How about you? What made you happy today?