Silence in the face of evil is evil itself. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.Dietrich Bonhoeffer
1. It was in the mid 30s and cloudy early this morning. The sun came out after lunch, and the temperature rose to 48 deg.
2. Good sermon this morning. Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead is always hard to understand. The preacher did a decent job with it.
3. Al and I gathered up some things that we knew we wouldn’t need overnight and loaded them in the car.
4. We went to Moctezuma’s for lunch. I had Chimichanga Del Mar, and Al had a regular chimichanga with ground beef.
5. We stopped by the Duplex and left the stuff we had in the car. We also found out no-one had cleaned it yet, but I’m still having #2 son hook up the electronics tomorrow morning.
How about you? What made you happy today?