Before you speak, stop, breathe, and consider if what you are about to say will improve upon the silence.Allan Lokos
1. It was in the mid 40s with cloudy skies when I woke up. We’ve had sunshine and scattered clouds all day, and the high temperature now is 58 deg.
2. One of the maintenance guys came by to see if he could figure out why I have a puddle in the cheese drawer in my refrigerator. He thinks he knows what’s wrong, and he can fix it. Fingers crossed.
3. Wellness Center to work out with my personal trainer. He’s changing up some of my exercises so I don’t get bored.
4. The laundry is all finished, washed, dried, sorted, folded and hung up.
5. I’m looking forward to Gazebo Group this evening. It won’t be much longer before we can move to the actual Gazebo instead of meeting in the Wellness Center.
How about you? What made you happy today?
Your temps are still too cold for me. We are in the 80s at dinner time today. I’m loving our weather.