The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them knows anything about the subject.Marcus Aurelius
1. Still cool (high 40s) and cloudy when I woke up. By early afternoon it was in the lower 60s with blue skies and puffy white clouds.
2. In Bible study this morning we looked at Acts 17:22-31. Quite an interesting passage.
3. Over to the Wellness Center, where I used the NuStep to get almost an hour’s worth of exercise, followed by lunch at the Bistro. Tunafish sandwich and a chocolate chip cookie.
4. While I was gone, the housekeeper was here. I have clean bathrooms, a clean kitchen, and clean and vacuumed floors.
5. Greisser Girls Gab in a few minutes. My New York sister is really busy working on the 100th year celebration for her building.
How about you? What made you happy today?
Very cool today, 72 degrees tops, but cloudy and windy. I’m still wearing knits. I was finally able to get my hair done. My hairdresser got back from NYC and got an updated schedule for work at Macys so could do my hair this morning. Seven weeks is a long time between haircuts, but the cut held and didn’t look too shaggy.