We can remember that today we can be a gift to each person we meet, just by looking at them with eyes of love.Terry Patten
1. Upper 40s this morning with sunny, clear skies. It should top out at 70 this afternoon. It’s really nice.
2. Safeway pickup right after breakfast. Big Al was all out of milk, and I needed some of the order for the recipe I planned to make for dinner today.
3. Over to the Wellness Center where I watched HCR’s Politics Chat from yesterday. She doesn’t do it until late in the day on Tuesdays, so, even though she’s 3 hours ahead of me, it’s not convenient for me to watch live.
4. I fixed Mexican Casserole for dinner. It was enjoyed by both of us. (That’s the casserole my niece calls “Fart Casserole” because of all the beans in it.)
5. Watered the plants on the front porch, and then I took a nice walk after lunch. The weather is great!
How about you? What made you happy today?