Peace is letting go—returning to the silence that cannot enter the realm of words because it is too pure to be contained in words.Malidoma Patrice Some
1. It was 48 deg when I got up this morning and blue sky. It managed to get into the low 70s this afternoon and the sunshine just kept on coming.
2. I went over to the Wellness Center before lunch and watched the first half of A Man Called Otto. I read the book when it was called A Man Called Ove.
3. For lunch I drove down to Jimmy Johns and pick up two Club Sandwiches. A nice change from our perennial Burger King on Thursday.
4. I’m trying to walk more now that the weather is conducive, so I did a circuit of the Duplex Circle after lunch.
5. When I got back, I finished watching A Man Called Otto, on Netflix.
How about you? What made you happy today?