After all, I don’t see why I am always asking for private, individual, selfish miracles when every year there are miracles like white dogwood.Anne Morrow Lindbergh
1. It was in the high 50s and sunny this morning when I got up. The only problem with Spring and Summer is the birds who wake up at the crack of dawn and get super chatty outside my open window. (Yawn) The sun stayed out all day and it promises to get to the mid-80s a little later today.
2. I’ve been thinking about how I will handle my new writing assignment – Journaling. I know I probably need to write about my feelings, but for an introvert like me, it’s hard to be honest, particularly if I think someone else will read it. I’ll probably include the stuff I edit out of this blog. After all, this blog is supposed to be mostly happy.
3. Over to the Wellness Center this morning, and rode the NuStep for 45 min. I started an new Netflix series Close to Home: Murder in the Coal Fields – not sure whether I’m going to like it or not, but it’s something to do while I pedal.
4. We had the rest of the “Fart Casserole” from Wednesday for lunch today.
5. I got four new packages of COVID-19 tests in the mail today. I had to throw a bunch away around Christmas time because they had expired. I like having some around, and “they” are threatening that we’ll have to pay for them now that the emergency pandemic orders have expired.
How about you? What made you happy today?
Pingback: Five things that made me happy today – 5/13/23 – Reblog