Just to be is a blessing. Just to live is holy.Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel
1. It was 54 deg with torrential rain when I got up this morning. The hard rain quit early this morning, and it became just drizzle. We had a break about 1:00 so I could to get the mail that hadn’t been picked up since Monday a week ago. Now the drizzle has started again and we’re near the forecast low – 48 deg.
2. The Washington Post finally got around to publishing its 22 Good things that Happened in 2022.
3. I’ve done a little more walking around the house, today, and I’m not getting tired so easily. I’m trying to get back to 250 steps an hour.
4. I had some of my left-over Thai noodle soup, and joined Al for left-over Pad Thai for lunch.
5. The laundry is all washed, dried, separated, folded and hung up!
How about you? What made you happy today?