Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.Ralph Waldo Emerson
1. It rained all night long, including a really hard shower about 5:00 am. No thunder or lightening, but hard rain beating on the window. Temperatures in the mid 50s and diminishing rain when I got up. It continued showery all day – enough to fill the birdbath.
2. After breakfast I went over to the Wellness Center to get my steps for the day. Mission accomplished!
3. I checked out the Ted Lasso episode that dropped yesterday. I won’t recommend it. They really jumped the shark with that one.
4. I fixed a pot of chili for us to eat whenever we wanted while watching the football games. It was a good choice with the cool rainy weather.
5. Ducks are playing Stony Brook in just a few minutes. You’ll excuse me if I disappear for the duration.
How about you? What made you happy today?