I suspect that all of us — whether by choice or by circumstance, or both — have expanded the scope of who we are and how we deal.Kelli Korducki
1. It was lurking round 20 deg. this morning when I got up to fix my tea. Needless to say, we are still snowed in. The sun came out for a little while around noon and it was SUPER bright reflecting off of the snow. Unfortunately, the best the temperature could manage was 24 deg.
2. Maintenance came about lunchtime and shoveled and salted our walk. Once they get around to plowing the parking lot across from me, I’lll finally get to go over to the Wellness Center. I haven’t had any exercise since last Friday. I got fussed at by my sisters for threatening to try my luck walking in the snow.
3. We had tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch today. I wanted something warming to the tummy.
4. Laundry day. Because I couldn’t go anywhere or do anything else, the clothes were all washed, dried, sorted, folded and hung up early in the afternoon.
5. Gazebo Group will be on Zoom this afternoon. A little bit of relief from the cabin fever we are all feeling.
How about you? What made you happy today?