Love liberates. It doesn’t just hold — that’s ego — love liberates!
1. Really nice day (finally). It’s been sunny all day, 68 deg. felt warmer in the sun. Today was a 2-shirt day (long sleeves in the morning – T-shirt in the afternoon.)
2. Lunch today was steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and fresh green beans. And I have enough green beans left over for a supper sometime this week.
3. Heather Cox Richardson did a webinar focusing on her book, How the South Won the Civil War: Oligarchy, Democracy, and the Continuing Fight for the Soul of America. I wasn’t able to make it in the Zoom meeting (too many people), but I found the recording on the Wilson Center’s website and I will watch the whole thing tomorrow morning.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, folded and hung up.
5. We had Driveway Happy Hour this afternoon. Drinking wine and sitting in the sunshine in my driveway with snacks provided by Franke Tobey Jones..
Gazebo Group on Zoom followed the Happy Hour. We got caught up on all the happenings at FTJ.
How about you? What made you happy today?