We are here to awaken from our illusion of separateness.Thich Nhat Hanh
1. It was 45 deg when I got up this morning with clouds. Clouds all day with a high of 49 deg.
2. I caught up on all my blog reading. This was the first day this week that I haven’t had a full calendar.
3. I finally got all my tax information and finished filling out our Turbo Tax forms. About 3:00 pm I hit the SEND button. The deed is done. A small (less than $400) refund is in our future. That’s exactly what I try to hit every year – more than $0 and less than $500. I figure if I don’t have to pay – that’s a win.
4. Big Al’s tummy thought it would be fine to have bratwurst and sauerkraut for lunch, with half a Yukon Gold potato. I guess it was okay, because he’s not complaining.
5. I got to the Wellness Center today. I missed yesterday because I had to take Al to his procedure. I feel it when I don’t get over there.
How about you? What made you happy today?