Only in the darkness can we see the stars.Martin Luther King, Jr.
1. It was 36 deg outside when I got up this morning, with clear skies. Still dark out with stars. The sun came out and it was pretty all day with a high temperature of 52 deg.
2. We had a great breakfast/brunch, compliments of the Marriott. Then we went back up to our room. Al napped and I listened tonRachel Maddow’s Ultra as we waited for #2 son and #1 grandchild to join us.
3. They arrived shortly after noon, and fixed a couple of little problems we were having with our electronics.
4. Then they took us to Fogo de Chao for dinner. We got there in time to have a caipirinha. The whole thing was just as good as we remembered. I even got a Papaya Cream with cassis for dessert.
5. They delivered us back to our hotel and returned to Kennewick in good time. They should be home not too long after dark (I hope.)
How about you? What made you happy today?