1. Long walk with my personal trainer as part of my circuit training (the walk included practical practice with balance, stairs, hills, etc.) Worked up a good sweat!
2. Lunch at the Bistro of a tuna sandwich on whole wheat. After my workout I treated myself to a mocha and – no, not a scone – an apple fritter. Obviously neither my diet nor my pocketbook can afford that very often but – YUM!
3. The workmen are here putting up tents, tables and chairs for the annual picnic. We can’t hold it where we used to, but we can have it on the lawn between the Wellness Center and the Garden Apartments.
4. I got some photos that someone took of the red hot ping-pong game last week.
5. Big Al had his annual physical this afternoon, and all is well.
How about you? What made you happy today?