Kind words are like honey – sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.Proverbs 16:24
1. It was 37 deg. and rainy when I got up. The sun played peekaboo with the clouds from noon on, but it never got much warmer than the lower 40s.
2. Safeway pick-up this morning. I think I’ve got food for at least the next week.
3. I attended another Amtrak Vacations webinar about how to see lots of National Parks in one round trip. If I can’t travel, at least I can dream.
4. We’re still working on the stew I made last week. I had enough frozen for two meals for each of us, so we had one for lunch. Good dinner on this damp, cold day.
5. Big Al and I went over to the Bistro/Wellness Center and got our first shot of the Pfizer vaccine after lunch.
How about you? What made you happy today?