I do not at all understand the mystery of grace–only that it meets us where we are but doesn’t leave us where it found us.ANNE LAMOTT
1. It was in the mid 50s when I woke up with the marine layer in full force. By breakfast time a watery sun was out. It was nice walking this morning, but shortly after noon the rain returned. 66 deg.
2. The cribbage tournament continues at breakfast and at lunch. I think I’m one game behind.
3. I’ve been trying Spelling Bee on the puzzle page of the New York Times recently. I managed to get my score up to the 90s for the first time.
4. I fixed tuna salad for lunch. We both enjoyed it.
5. I didn’t get a story written (again today), but I’ll try to do one for tomorrow.
How about you? What made you happy today?