I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.Og Mandino
1. A little cooler this morning – lower 50s instead of mid 50s when I got up. It managed to get up to 70 once the sun came out.
2. Gradually, I’m understanding how to deal with my iMac. It’s a process, but I’m getting there.
3. We had red beans and rice with little smokies for lunch. Big Al loves it, but it’s not my favorite. Oh, well…
4. I had a session with my personal trainer after lunch. We did a pretty good workout on strength and mobility. Most of my problems with balance are mental, I think. When I’ve got something to grab onto, I’m fine. But if I’m counting on myself, I scare myself out of even trying.
5. After my training session, I just stayed there and used the NuStep while I listened to the podcast Now and Then on Cafe.com. Heather Cox Richardson and Joanne Freeman talk about themes throughout American History and how they relate to today.
How about you? What made you happy today?