Something precious is lost if we rush headlong into the details of life without pausing for a moment to pay homage to the mystery of life and the gift of another day.kent nerbuen
1. It was in the mid 40s with beautiful blue skies when I got up this morning. The weather was great, getting well and truly into the 60s with bright sunny skies.
2. #2 son and I spent the morning rearranging Al’s and my network equipment and getting it where it will be easier to manage.
3. #2 son and I made a quick trip up I-5 to The Container Store to get some additional pieces for my network setup.
4. #1 son landed at SEA-TAC shortly after noon, and made his way down to our house. He finally got here just as #2 son and I finished our project.
5. All four of us crawled into the car and we went down to Moctezumas for lunch. We had a fine Mexican Feast and then the guys went over to the guest cottage where they will be staying.
How about you? What made you happy today?